From:
Dorian Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 11:30:51 -0400

For those of you who are still new to this and those of you who thought you
could still drink tea without worrying...

I made myself a nice cup of ginseng tea this morning and before I drank it,
I checked the ingredients. Lo and behold there was something called "Roasted
Barley Malt."  The words Barley and Malt sent little lightbulbs on in my
head so I called Celestial Seasonings (1-800-351-8175).  They said that a
number of their  teas had Roasted Barley and Roasted Barley Malt and that
these were not GF.  They also told me that their natural flavorings are
distilled with corn, and this could be a problem for those who have issues
with corn.

alas...I suppose I will need to find a different ginseng tea.
happy day to all of you!

Dori in NJ