From:
Bob/Sue Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 21:44:18 -0500

After I sent my summary a week or so ago, I received two emails
recommending exercise for depression.  Summarizing from memory, one
stated that because celiacs have so much serotonin in their guts, they
need to get moving to get it circulating to the brain.  The other was
from a 66 year old woman who takes aerobic class twice a week and swims
several days a week also.  She highly recommended regular exercise.

Being a mere child of 59, I was shamed into returning to my aerobics
class and trying to get up every morning and walk on my treadmill for at
least 5 minutes (figured it might loosen up that sluggish serotonin in
my gut).

It seems to work!  Think I had it backwards.  I was trying to get
energized so I could return to exercise.  Instead, returning to exercise
has energized me.  I knew that but needed reminding.  Thanks!

Sue in Maryland