From:
LynnRae Ries <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
LynnRae Ries <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 01:42:41 -0500

Hello friendly listserve members.
I am writing an article on how Celiac has Changed Our Lives for the
Better, and am looking for contributers. It is a volunteer article that
will highlight how being diagnosed with celiac/gluten-intolerance has made
a positive influence on your life. In particular, I am looking for those
who have made career changes or other major positive alterations to their
lives (aside from the diet) due to the medical condition itself, or a
situation you encountered during the diagnosis process.  For instance, one
person is studying to be a Pharmacist because of the impact a Pharmacist
made on her new gluten-free life. The article will be brief clips on a
number of people. Who knows, perhaps your story will be the inspiration
for someone else. Let me
 know if you would like to contribute. LynnRae
Ries [log in to unmask], or contact me through www.whatnowheat.com.