From:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jul 2009 20:11:34 -0400

The last time I ate at Joe's Crab Shack in Wilmington, DE, I could have sworn the manager brought over a gluten-free menu, and I thought I found one online. But I cannot seem to find one anymore.

After I found that the Joe's in Norfolk knew nothing about it (but really worked with me and came through), I emailed the general website to ask about the gf menu. No response yet.

Any of you know where the gf menu is? Maybe the manager in Wilmington came up with it on his own, to accommodate guests, but I could have sworn it was nationwide.

I promised Moose, the manager in Norfolk, that I'd send him a copy, but for the life of me, it seems to have vanished.

Thanks. Lin