Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 18:46:34 EDT

Hi everyone!

While out leaf peeping, take a drive up the
beautiful Hudson River and stop for lunch at
Soul Dog, in Poughkeepsie, NY.
This family friendly restaurant is the newest
participating restaurant in the Gluten-Free
Restaurant Awareness Program(TM).

The Westchester Celiac Sprue Support Group
and the Gluten-Free Restaurant Awareness
Program are excited to add this new
restaurant to our growing list of participating
restaurants.

Please welcome:

Soul Dog

Sponsoring support group:
    Westchester Celiac Sprue Support Group
Owner/chefs: Jenny & Adam Teague
Address: 107 Main St.
    Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
    Phone: 845-454-3254

Comments: A small neighborhood lunchtime eatery, owned by a celiac  family.
If you have been wishing for a great hot restaurant, then come to  Soul Dog
where you can lunch on several kinds of GF hot dogs served on GF rolls,  or
enjoy chili, both available with a variety of toppings.  Enjoy their  special
homemade, hand-cut, GF French fries.  They offer unique GF desserts  daily. Closed
on Sundays.  Soul Dog is located just two blocks east of the  Poughkeepsie
train station.

Go to the Gluten-Free Restaurant Awareness Program
web site:wwwglutenfreerestaurants.org for additional
details and directions.

Get your support group involved! All support groups
in North America are welcome. Let me know if your
group is interested so that we can send you some info.

Note: Although each restaurant makes every effort
to accommodate each persons specific dietary needs,
it is still each diner's responsibility to take personal
accountability for their own meal.

Pat  MacGregor
Westchester Celiac Sprue Support Group,
Gluten-Free Restaurant  Awareness Programâ„¢, Chairperson