From:
Kimberly Hedstrom <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kimberly Hedstrom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 2009 18:56:34 -0700

My friend brought me some food items from Trader Joe's as a treat - there are no gluten ingredients noted, but it does say made in same facility as items with wheat.  I am wondering if someone who shops at a Trader Joe's is familiar with their preparation and if you don't have reactions to their seemingly GF foods (flourless choc cake, flourless choc walnut cookies, GF brownie mix, trail mix, etc...).  Just thought I'd ask before I try...
Thanks!