From:
Rhonda Jared <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 23:18:09 -0500

I e-mailed 8th Continent and asked about the gluten status of their
soymilks.   Here's the reply.   Good news for us - they are already aware of
Celiacs.    The Chocolate soymilk tastes really good.   Also Vanilla and
Original flavors available in the refrigerated section of major grocery
stores.

Dear Ms. Jared:

  Thank you for contacting 8th Continent regarding gluten in 8th
Continent product.  We are pleased to tell you there is no gluten in our
soy drink.

Additional information regarding gluten may be obtained by contacting your
health care professional or:

          Celiac Sprue Association/United States of America, Inc.  PO
Box 31700 Omaha, NE  68131-0700 402-558-0600 www.csaceliacs.org We hope
this information is helpful.

Sincerely,
Glenda Ellis