From:
Janet Lowery <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Lowery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 19:07:47 -0500

1. AUGUST SUMMER PICNIC/POOL PARTY
Saturday, August 28, 2004
from 2:00 to 6:00 p.m.
at Herschel and Bobbi Graves¹ Residence
5940 Sedberry Road, Nashville
R.S.V. P.  615-352-5442 or [log in to unmask]
€Bring a covered GF dish, the recipe and ingredients list
(fruit, salad, appetizer, vegetable, bread, meat, casserole, main dish, or
dessert)
€Bring your spouse or SO, and children if you have them
€Bring your bathing suits to swim in the pool
€Bring your appetite ‹ you can eat anything you see!
Swimming starts at 2:00 p.m.
Hunger starts at 4:00 p.m.
Dinner Buffet starts at 4:30 p.m.

DIRECTIONS
From downtown Nashville Area or I-440: Go West on West End Avenue, past St.
Thomas Hospital, cross Woodmont-White Bridge Road and BelleMeade Plaza. Go
through BelleMeade Blvd. intersection at light (by this time West End Avenue
is called Harding Road). Turn RIGHT at the next light on to Davidson Road.
Go two blocks and turn LEFT onto Sedberry Road. Proceed to the 11th house on
the right, 5940 Sedberry Road.

From West of Nashville: Exit I-40 onto Hwy 70S (Exit 196 into Bellevue) and
continue northeast past the merge with Hwy 100 onto Harding Road heading
toward Nashville. Davidson Road will be on your LEFT at a traffic light
after passing BelleMeade Mansion on the right. After two blocks on Davidson,
turn LEFT onto Sedberry Road. Proceed to the 11th house on the right, 5940
Sedberry Road.

2. SEPTEMBER SUPPORT GROUP MEETING
Maureen¹s Baking Demo
Saturday, September 25, 2003 at 2:00 p.m.
Thomas F. Frist Heart Wellness Center
Dietary Kitchen
(Same place as last year. This is different from our normal meeting room in
Centenial Medical Center.)
2410 Patterson Street, Suite 102
Centennial Medical Center campus

DIRECTIONS
From 40, take Church St. exit West towards Baptist Hospital. Follow Elliston
Place to 23rd Ave., turn right, go approx. 2 blocks. Turn left onto
Patterson St. Turn right into Thomas Frist Heart Wellness Center parking
lot. Follow signs to meeting room.

From 440, take West End past Centennial Park to Elliston Place. Turn left on
25rd Ave., go approx. 2 blocks. Turn right onto Patterson St. Turn left into
Thomas Frist Heart Wellness Center parking lot. Follow signs to meeting
room.

AGENDA
Maureen Norris, our resident baker, will let us in on her gluten-free baking
tips and tricks, and will demonstrate baking the following goodies from
scratch: biscuits, bread, cookies, muffins, etc. She will discuss her
favorite gluten free cookbooks and recommend ingredients and equipment every
gluten free kitchen needs.
Come hungry Š there will be plenty for you to eat!

3. If you reside in the Middle Tennessee area and are not yet a member of
the Nashville Celiac Support Group, please email me back and I can send you
a PDF of the Summer Edition of our GrainWise Newsletter.