From:
VanLoozenoord, Joan K <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 16:13:36 -0700

The Denver Metro CSA/USA chapter will be meeting on Thursday, February 3, at
7:00 p.m.  The meeting will be held at Exempla Lutheran Medical Center, 8300
West 38th Avenue, Wheatridge, Colorado.  We meet in the back of the
cafeteria.

The program will be presented by Bobbi Armould, an RD intern from Tri county
Health Department.  She will give a presentation on nutritional fitness for
people with celiac disease.  The focus will be on what we need to eat to
have a complete diet; as well as how to recover from accidental gluten
ingestion or other malabsorption problems.

Please email me if you need more information.

Joan Van Loozenoord
Denver, Colorado