Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 13:11:58 EST

Hello All - Many thanks for your input.  It appears that there is a wide
variety of treatment, doctors, testing, etc.  Most people have annual
blood tests taken to check for antibodies, etc.  Others have had further
testing depending upon the doctor.  Many more people wrote to request a
list of what the basic/standard tests were that I am having done, so
here they are.   A little note, I have been doing some research about
this as well as the hospital/doctor who is ordering the tests and am now
feeling fairly confident about the whole procedure as cautionary.
Thanks to all for kind words and support!

Here's the list of blood tests - just please don't ask me what any of them
mean! =)

1.  Chem12
2.  Antigluten Antibodies
    includes:  Endomusial, Gliadin, Recticulin
3.  B12
4.  CBC
5.  Igg
6.  IgA
7.  Folate
8.  Vitamin A
9.  Vitamin D 10H
10.  Vitamin E
11. Thyroid

Additional tests include an abdominal CAT scan and a bone density test.
PHEW.

And by then, I will be completely tested out!

Happy New Year!

Kate - Chicago