From:
Bev Wahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 11:00:09 -0500

Dear Listmembers,

I have not posted for quite awhile due to my busy schedule.  I hope everyone
is well.  We have been having a very smooth time of blending our daughter in
with the rest of the world despite her CD.  She is getting very responsible
about her health and diet and it is a wonderful thing to see her beginning
to take control.  She will be 10 years old in a couple of weeks and I hope
she is not one of the many teenagers who fall off the wagon.

Anyway,  I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any brands of
decorations (Wilton, etc.) that are GF.  I would like to write a message on
her home baked cake, and want to know of a gel that I can use.

I will post my findings in a summary.

Thanks in advance.

Bev Wahl
(new e-mail address) [log in to unmask]

p.s.  If anyone in the Chicago area is interested, we are starting a kid's
group for CD.  E-mail me if you are interested in obtaining a flyer about
our next meeting in October.