Date:
Mon, 24 May 1999 12:34:57 -0700

I ordered a carton of mixed BLUE DIAMOND baked nut crackers and they arrived
promptly in good condition.

Here is my opinion of this product:

The crackers come in a convenient plastic tray in a box that can easily be
closed again after opening.  There is a small package of oxygen remover in
each tray of crackers and they are very crisp.  The cracker trays are
enclosed in a very sturdy aluminize bag.

These crackers come in three different flavors: hazelnut, pecan, and almond.
The flavors are very subtle and don't interfere with the flavor of toppings.
The crackers are bite-size, very thin and extremely crisp.  These crackers
are lightly salted and very palatable.  They are excellent for making hors
d'oeuvres because they are very lightly glazed which prevents them from
soaking up liquids.

All of these crackers are very tasty and have a very satisfying 'crunch'
factor that is exactly right.  My favorite is the hazelnut ones that are
darker and very delicious.

I recommend these crackers to other subscribers.

I want to thank Leslie in Atlanta for providing the ordering information for
these crackers.  Golden Walnut Specialty Foods, Zion, Illinois is handling
mail orders.  Their phone number is 800-445-3957.  The crackers cost $2.45
per box and the shipping is $3.20 regardless of the size of the order.  The
person I ordered from was very friendly.  Golden Walnut Specialty Foods is a
family owned business and they want to get to know you.

Joe Clemens, Port Angeles, Washington    [log in to unmask]
A teenager asked an old lady if she believed in euthanasia.  She instantly
replied, "Of course I do, young man.  I believe in youth on all the
continents."

This post is rated an 8.4 on the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level Scale