From:
Marian Wisnev <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 13:27:34 -0500

Thanks to all who wrote and told me how great it was to eat in Brussels.
I do have a restaurant card in French AND I LOVE MUSSELS!!  Several told
me how great they were and they are GF.  Jacques told me that there was
one health food shop in every main shopping street in Brussels.  One
suggested that I go to Dr. Schar's website which I did, thank you.
(www.schaer.com) and another suggested that I contact  their coeliac
society at [log in to unmask]  Mireille assured me that it is
relatively easy to eat in Brussels.  Thank each and every one of you!