Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 18:08:37 EST

It's almost out! Our next issue with its holiday survival guide. You'll
discover why finding a gluten-free turkey is a cinch, read our alphabetical guide
to holiday foods (which you'll find helpful all year round), learn baking
improvisations you probably never thought of, get great gift ideas, an update on
oats, and more.

In the spirit of the season, take advantage of our holiday special. Subscribe
by December 10 and receive a free copy of "25 ways to eat well and stay
healthy on the gluten-free diet," a $4.95 value.

enter LIST in the message box you'll see when you fill out the form. Act
today. This offer is good only until December 10.

It has been our pleasure to bring you the most reliable, well-researched
information about celiac disease and the gluten-free diet throughout the year. We
look forward to even more in 2005. If you have a question or are puzzling over
a "controversy," we'll help you make decisions based on the facts, not
opinions.

Our best wishes for a happy, healthy holiday and a great New Year.

Ann, Amy, Kendall and Rebecca