From:
Jasmine Jafferali <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jasmine Jafferali <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2006 10:44:14 -0500

I have a friend whose niece was just diagnosed with myasthenia gravis, with no possible treatment or drug therapy program at this time.  I know little about this disease and told my friend to test for food allergies and food intolerances to see if that will help ease some of her symptoms, that can potentially be aggrevated by certain foods.  My question is there any correlation with Celiac Disease/Gluten Intolerances and Myasthenia Gravis? Many are recommending supplements for strengthening neurotransmitter connections, but, of course, none are recommended by doctors.  Any suggestions for a supplmentation program would also be useful.

Thank you in advanced for your time and suggestions.