From:
Steve Weber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 09:06:36 -0500

Thanks for the replies.  One person out of the ninteen who replied
had an adverse reaction to the shot.

I contacted the pharmaceutical house,  but they would only assure us
that they had added no gluten but had not actually tested for gluten
content.  My wife deni really had no choice but to go ahead with the
shot, so she stayed at the doc's office for an hour after receiving
the injection.

Our doctor is wonderful, has learned about celiac right along with us
and is incredibly supportive.

--

As always, these are our experiences only, thus no warranty is
expressed or implied, Your mileage may vary. Look both ways before

peace
steve & deni weber
Valparaiso Indiana USA