From:
donna nielsen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
donna nielsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 May 2005 09:34:05 -0700

HI
I am looking for a doctor in this area who may actually know about celiac disease and do the testing beyond the blood tests..this is for a friend who's son needs to be tested..he has all  the symptoms and so far his 'doctors' have told his mother only that "celiac is very rare"...and they wont go any further with it...amazing! meanwhile he keeps getting put in the hospital and having more and more procdures done that are invasive and potentially harmful-and dont DO anything..if anyone has any info it would be greatly appreciated..i am sure my friend will be becoming part of this group if things go as we think they may
thanks
donna in ny