From:
Christy Woodcock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 1995 07:07:43 -0400

There is a page three story in today's (10/19) Boston Globe about CD!!  It
quotes an article from the New England Journal of Medicine about a study
indicating that small amounts of oats are "approved" for those with CD!

While I found the publicity most welcome and the the medical community
interest to be great news, I'd love to hear more about the study.  Any
readers of the Journal out there that can help??