Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 20:52:57 +1030

This may seem a strange question... but here goes. I have been looking through a Bette Hagman cook book and found a very simple recipe for Pop Overs. Can someone please let me know what they are and when and how you eat them. The recipe contains potato flour, rice flour, salt, butter and eggs. It appeals to me as there is no creaming or rubbing in required.

Cheers

Sandra (Australia)