Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 21:07:12 -0500

Hello!

This is my first time posting, so please be gentle! :) I have been GF for
about 7 months now and I feel wonderful. I noticed a difference within the
first week of going GF. I had the typical stomach related symptoms with the
gas, bloating, cramping, etc. etc. Those are now *thankfully* gone. :)

Now, you are probably wondering why I'm emailing in. I seem to have
developed (recently, the last 4-5 mo) some serious (sorry, this is gross)
hemorroids. They are so bad that it's to the point that I'm going to go to
the doctor, but I didn't want to seem overreacting so I thought I'd email
you all first. Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone have an idea
why? Or how to fix it? It's driving me crazy. According to my Dr., I had
them very bad while I was sick, but I just didn't realize it (due to the
pain associated with my normal symptoms).

Anyway, I know it's kindof a gross subject, but I thought I'd ask anyway.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!!
Stacy
PS - just as background, it's all the time, and has nothing to do w/whether
I accidentally ingest gluten or not.