From:
Kathy Hoffman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathy Hoffman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2006 14:58:26 -0500

Hi all!! The holidays are upon us.  We would like to make it easier for
all the Gluten Free Cooks out there.  We are offering the following no
work specials for the holidays.  Also don't forget we do have Fruit Cake
and Fruit Loaf all made up and ready to send out.  These are the favorites
for the holiday season.

15% Off:
4140 Tapioca Dinner Rolls
4034 6" YF Pizza Shells
4222 6" Rice Pizza Shells
4028 Light Brown Rice Loaf

Internet orders get a special free product with every order over $40.00.
This month it is White Chocolate Chips Cookies

Have a great month and hope to hear from you.

Kathy Hoffman
www.ener-g.com