From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 2010 21:56:36 EST

What a week for the Gluten Free Certification Organization!!

We are thrilled to announce the recent certification of the following
brands from just this week!

Fage Dairy USA
Wellshire Farms
Conte's Pasta
Mary's Gone  Crackers
Nana's Cookie Company
Medifast
Fresh and Ready Foods

The Gluten Free Certification Organization (GFCO) was begun with the intent
 of making gluten free foods easy to identify for shoppers in grocery
stores.  Using our motto "Gluten Free That You Can Easily See", we have branched
into the  industrial ingredient market as well. In January, GFCO celebrated
the  Certification of our 100th company as our Certified Product List grew
to over  4,000 products in the USA, Canada, Mexico, Switzerland, Thailand,
England,  Japan, Israel and Germany combined.

Strict standards and regulation of the Gluten Free Certification
Organization have kept our program at the top in the gluten free market and has
brought the reputation of our program to the attention of the FDA, Supermarket
Guru, national and local news groups and reporting agencies and most
importantly, gluten free consumers.

I am proud to announce the recent certification of these companies and look
 forward to presenting more new companies in the near future.

For more information on the Gluten Free Certification Organization or the
companies and products we certify, please visit _www.gfco.org_
(http://www.gfco.org) .

Channon Quinn
Director of Industry Programs