From:
"Janet C. Maxwell" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet C. Maxwell
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 10:31:30 -0800

    I went to the ConAgra web site to get updated information on
Dennison's chili.  I left a message at the site and was impressed to
have received a phone call and thorough explanation the following day by
phone.  ConAgra covers MANY brands and you may want to investigate them
yourself at:
      http://www.conagrafoods.com/brandfinder/index.jsp

The most readily available chili in the Dennison's line at stores and
both gluten free are:
1. Dennison's Chili ConCarne with Beans (label shows a green medallion)
2. Dennison's Chili without Beans (label shows a blue medallion)

All modified food starch is always corn.
The chili WITH beans contains soy flour.
Neither of the above contains vinegar.
Any Dennison's product listing vinegar may contain traces of wheat OR
corn.  They use both interchangeably.

There is no gluten free list available, but ConAgra gladly accept
calls-toll free # 877-528-0745.
We did not research any other product on this phone call.

Janet
Modesto Calif.