From:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 05:46:21 -0500

Thank you to everyone!  I am new to this site and only found it by a caring
fellow member.  I was just diagnosed over a period of the last two months
(blood test & biopsies) and it was hard enough dealing with all that comes
with being Celiac but I was in tears and distraught at not understanding
why it seemed I couldn’t eat anything.  Anyways, coming here and reading
all your experiences of allergens and leaky gut and of what worked and
didn’t have given me a new lease on life.  I am trying the hypoallergenic
diet (eliminating all possible food allergens) with L-glutamine
supplements.  I had such an incredibly wonderful day yesterday and felt
almost normal!  So just a huge thank you to all!!  P.S. I did write
Senators Dole and Edwards to express my other frustration of not being able
to trust food labels and how they need to make food manufacturers more
accountable!  Best Regards, Janet