From:
Jessica Denhez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jessica Denhez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2013 10:59:13 -0700

We are going to be traveling to France this August - briefly to Paris, but primarily in Bordeaux and that region's wine country and neighboring towns... Angouleme and Cap Ferret. We were wondering if anyone had traveled to these other areas in France and had recommendations of where to find GF groceries and suggested restaurants.  When we were in France three years ago, we really struggled finding much GF, so we hope that has improved! Thanks in advance so much for your help and great advice. I'll share back what we learn after our trip as well.

Jessica in Seattle