From:
Sam Wylde <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Dec 1994 22:15:20 PST

Hi Karen!

I am not used to Internet.  I thought I just sent you an answer, but your
message appeared again, so just to be safe I am answering again.

If you want to telephone me I am sure I can help you alot.  I am Sam Wylde,
III. Ener-G Foods, Inc.  (800) 331-5222. "[log in to unmask]"

The other message mentioned dairy allergies.  I assume you do not mean lactose
intolerance.  Do you know if you are allergic to just "cow's milk" or to all
milk?  If you want goat's milk I can help you find a source which has very
little goat taste. If they heat the goat's milk too much in processing it
makes it taste like goat.

If you are allergic to all milk I can help with that too. We have a really
good product which makes "milk" from almonds.  Both the Japanese and Moroccons
have been making "milk" from almonds for hundreds of years. It makes a great
yogurt and good soft cheese.  Did you know that FDA only allows the use of the
word "milk" if the "milk" is derived from mammary glands and soybeans?
Therefore we can't legally use the word "milk" for what is derived from
almonds.

We have about 3000 recipes in our databank.  We have been at this a long time.
 We have some great gluten-free granola and lots of gluten-free snack foods.

Sincerely

Sam Wylde, III.