From:
ROGER DOMYAHN <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ROGER DOMYAHN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 18:21:25 -0600

If anyone knows where to obtain GF (Gluten Free) food in New Zealand and/or Australia, please let me know.

My wife and I are planning to be in New Zealand building Habitat for Humanity homes in May, 2006 followed by another month in Australia.

Our trip is contingent on finding out if I can access sufficient GF foods.  Obtaining this information ASAP (as soon as possible) is rather urgent or we will need withdraw so others might go instead (who are not celiacs)

Whatever assistance you can give will be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Roger

Fargo, ND