Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 1996 10:31:25 -0400

Dear Teresa.  I am associated with the Tri county group here in MI and we are
fortunate enough to have a RD who also has CD as our dietary advisor. She is
a tremendous support for our group, and does as much as she can to educate
others.  I very much agree with you that if they dont see people dx with Cd,
they are not going to be terribly intersted.  We do, however, have to keep
trying, especially with the hospital dietitians.  Mary in MI