From:
Bill Elkus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Dec 1994 09:38:30 EST

Paula Greenspan asked:

Bill, do you know whether all of Imagine Food's rice products share this
characteristic (of not being Gluten Free)?
 I had been using their Dream Pudding which is a milkless,
rice-based product but have now stopped pending more information on the
possible barley content.  It's too bad, too, because my son loves it.

Also, I noticed at least one other brand of rice milk at the health food
store but am now wary of it, too.  I forgot to write down the name but
does anyone know whether all the rice milks use the same processing?

-->>-->>my reply:

Paula, I don't know, but if you want to call Cheryl Mitchell at California
Natural Products and ask her, the phone number is (209) 858-2525.  Her company
supplies rice and enzymes to Imagine Foods.  Also, the customer service person
at Imagine whom I spoke to on 14 November was David Nickerson (415) 327-1444 --
he said ALL flavors of Rice Dream had barley enzymes.

Paula, please share the answers with all of us, if you call.

Bill