Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2007 00:08:51 -0400

http://www.GLUTENFREETSHIRTS.com  Quality Shirts, Colorful Images, Fun to Wear
 A simple way to Raise Awareness of Celiac Disease and the Gluten Free Diet

Many shirt styles available.  All of our T-shirts are constructed of high quality 6.1 ounce 100% pre-shrunk Cotton.
All shirts are high quality screen printed not an iron on transfer or sublimation. They will continue to look good after many washes.

These quality shirts are a bargain at only $14.95 each (including shipping).

Browse through our improved site and purchase with ease with our simplified shopping cart.

Quantity discounts are available for your group. Contact me directly by email or phone at (716) 695-4302. We also offer Custom Shirts for all group events.

Please email me with any questions at [log in to unmask]

Be Proud, Spread The Word, Buy a Shirt Today!

A portion of all T-shirt sales will be donated to Celiac Research.

Sincerely,
Mike Lodico
Proprietor
www.glutenfreetshirts.com