Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 16:05:22 -0700

I am writing for a cousin of mine who has a 12 year
old boy that is about to start growth hormone shots.
They had never heard about celiac or gluten
sensitivity until I told them about it today.  Has
anyone had children with growth problems and does
anybody have any research or good articles about this
particular aspect of Celiac? What were the
outcomes after gluten free diets on growth, behavior,
wellness, etc?  I would like to be able to pass along
some good information before they start these shots?
He also has a lot of stomach problems as does his
mother.

Thanks,

Cheryl