From:
Leslie Granson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 11:26:57 EDT

Can anyone tell me a source from which I can order the Blue Diamond Nut Thins
(crackers)? They are not available in the stores in my area (at least I have
not been able to locate them at this point). If someone has the correct
telephone number for this company, that would also be appreciated.

Many thanks,
Leslie in Atlanta
USA