From:
"Helen A. Berger" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 10:32:34 EDT

Another member of our list wrote in response to my last post saying that when
he called the number I listed in my last post (617-722-2130) the man who
answered suggested that he write 1-3 pages discussing our disease and how
helpful Bill 513 would be to us.  The message can be sent either in the text
or as a Word attachment. I am writing to the entire list in case any of you
would like to write. Although the voice of Mass residents will be the most
important the voice of any one who visits or might visit Mass if this bill
passes would also be helpful.

If interested send your letters to [log in to unmask] It will be read by
the Health Care subcommittee. I think it is important that we get rye and
barely added to the bill. And most important that we get this bill passed.

Helen