From:
Carol Arendt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Arendt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2007 12:42:31 -0600

Hi, I can't remember the name of this holiday desert, but it has as ingredients:

pistacio instant pudding
CoolWhip
milk ??
pineapple - chunk? crushed?
cherries -Marachino?
walnuts

I don't know the amounts. Is this everything?

Does anyone have the recipe?

Remember that numbers get mangled, so spell them out please.

Thanks
Carol