From:
Julianne Karow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2008 08:35:21 -0400

Hello.
I am planning a Meet and Greet for Celiacs in our community to see if there is a need for a local support group.? The event is on May 6th.? I was able to get the local TV news station to interview me for not only the event itself, but for public awareness of Celiac.? The reporter tells me she can not move forward with the interview until she has verified some medical information with a Gastroenterologist.? Does anyone have a close relationship with their physician to see if they are interested in speaking with this reporter at WJFW Channel 12 news?? If so, please have them get in contact with me so I can arrange the phone interview.? Because this event is only two weeks away, I am needing to act fast on this.

Thank you for all your assistance in public awareness of Celiac.
Julianne Karow
715-892-4987 (cell)
Minocqua, WI

*******