From:
Elka Remmers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 1996 17:54:54 +0200

Hello everybody,

I am new to this list, so I will introduce myself. My name is Elka Remmers
and I am a student in the Netherlands. I am 23 years old.

My symptoms are:
- diarrhea
- pain in my belly (especially before or after a meal)
- my temperature is a little up (37.5 - 38)
- belching and farting
- bloating
- bigger belly
- sometimes a red glow in my urine
- fatique (my limbs are like lead)
- headaches
- hungry (but I am always hungry, so I don't know if it is a symptom)

Now I feel somewhat better. I can sleep at night and the diarrhea is gone,
but the other symptoms are still there. Especially the acing pain in the
belly, the belching, the bloating and the fatique.

Can anyone tell me, does this look like celiac?

Thanks.

Greetings, Elka Remmers

                        ''''
   / EMAIL [log in to unmask]                                      /
  /  IP    Mat075112.student.utwente.nl                                     /
 /   WWW   http://Mat075207.student.utwente.nl/~elka/  -> recently updated /