Date:
Fri, 12 Aug 2005 14:47:11 -0700

I asked for any information about state/regional celiac conventions. Most of the responses were people asking me to let them know what I find out because they would like to go to one! I also recieved several emails asking for info about the Iowa Conference, since I had mentioned in my original post that I knew about that one. Here is the info for it:

Annual Iowa Celiac Sprue Conference - Sept. 24th - West Des Moines, Iowa
more info: no known website, but you can call Barb Huyette at 515-224-4145

Several people thought I was making a website that would list conventions and related info. While I feel this is painfully needed, I do not have the time.

Having said all that, I only found out about two conventions:

28th Annual CSA Conference - Sept. 30 - Oct. 2, 2005 in Vienna, Virginia
more info at: http://www.csaceliacs.org/index.php

Red River Celiacs GIG will have a Gluten Intolerance Education
Conference on Oct. 14-15 at Courtyard by Marriott in Moorhead, MN

more info at: http://www.redriverceliacs.org/

Thanks to those who provided the above information.

Dwight Senne