Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 11:27:33 -0700

I've seen these bars at my locl grocery store, and
they were low in carbs so I thought I would check them
out. At least these people were helpful with their
answer.

Angela Taylor
(Tulsa, Oklahoma)
__________________

August 23, 2005

Dear Angela,

Thank you for contacting PowerBar on the Internet.  We
welcome
questions and comments from our consumers.

In regard to your inquiry, I'm sorry to say I cannot
recommend any of
our bars to your group.  Oats feature in virtually all
of our bars in one form or another, and in addition,
some flavors within brands contain either barley malt
or wheat.  The possibility of cross contamination
between flavors, while remote, does exist.  I
recommend against our bars.

Thank you for contacting us.

Sincerely,

Sophie