From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 May 2002 22:35:15 EDT

I'm writing to the entire list because I'm being inundated with
inquiries and comments to a second posting I made to the list regarding
McD's....but my FIRST posting never made it to the list....hence much
confusion.  Since the listserv will not let me forward the information I
got from McD's, the best advice I can do is pass along the following
from the body of the response:

  "if you have any questions regarding the information you received,
please visit our web site at www.mcdonalds.com or call us at 630-623-6198."

The gluten-free list I received was updated in March of 2002, and indeed
listed only foods that have no wheat, barley, oats or rye, and also
delineated which had distilled vinegar and citric acid.