From:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 2004 01:12:28 -0400

The secret to keeping children constructively occupied
is to provide them with challenging projects and
activities.  If you tell them, "I want you to help me in
the kitchen", you may likely hear groans.

HOWEVER...Set the stage first.

Make a big to-do about an up-coming 'Kids Night.'
The children will plan the meal, shop for the
groceries for that meal, prepare the meal, then plan a
family activity of their choice for the evening.  (You
may want to set some guidelines on the activities.)

For meal planning and preparation, hand them a copy
of the 'WFGF Cookbook for Kids and Busy Adults.'
The recipes are simple and quick, designed for children
to make themselves.  At the back of the book are
kitchen 'activities' that can provide the entertainment
for the evening.

Order your book today over secure, encrypted lines
at http://www.homestead.com/gfkids/gf.html
Or send a check for $15.95 plus $4.00 shipping
(Ohio residents add 6.5% sales tax) to:
Connie Sarros
3270 Camden Rue
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223

You should have your book in time for the kids to plan
a meal 10 days from now.