From:
Linda Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 10:10:54 -0500

We have been invited to go to Mazatlan, Mexico at the end of March, with
several couples. My husband has said it is completely up to me, but I'm
afraid to go, having only been gf for seven months, and had two bouts with
h. pylori. I feel guilty saying no, as I know he really wants to go, but do
I chance it? I know I could bring a lot of my own foods with, but do I dare
even drink their bottled water? We were on a cruise five years ago and I
remember the cruise director warning us that even their bottled water is
bottled in Mexico, so don't drink it. We will be in a condo, so have our
own cooking facilities, but I hate to be the "stuffed shirt" when everyone
wants to go out, and these people will try to accomodate me as much as
possible. I don't know anyone personally in my area of the country
(northern Minnesota) who has cd, so this list is my only resource for
opinions and past experience. Anyone there who wants to comment?