From:
Cindy Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 04:05:56 -0500

I was diagnosed with Celiac this past Thanksgiving.  I turned 45 on Sat. and
plan to see many more birthdays!  But I am experiencing intestinal upsets as
well as frustrations beyond my own handling!  Presently, I have rid
gluten...oh so well!  Reading, calling companies, and now resorting to
strictly fresh, non processed foods (even if ruled GF), and GF basics from
the GF Pantry.  I have been deemed lactose intolerant.  I have rid eggs as
well.  I am on GF vitamins and calcium supp.   (I have had diarrhea since
Halloween) My Endos revealed terribly damaged intestines while my biopsy was
thankfully negative.  Knowing I have awhile to heal, I have been very focused
on not eating any additionally irritating foods.  The last 2 days went fairly
well.  Until last evening when I introduced goat cheese deemed GF.  It tasted
so fine!  But did it fall into the same category as cow products and eggs?  I
woke at midnight with horrendous pain and tumultuous intestinal movement!
This morning...you guessed it...diarrhea big time!  Please give me some of
your famed advice, experienced ones!  My humorous witty self is withering
away!

Thank you
~Cindy