From:
Michelle Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michelle Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2007 16:53:32 -0800

Stagg Steakhouse No Bean chili is one of my favorite products, and is
very good mixed into brown rice. The label has in the past said 'gluten
free'. I noticed that the label no longer said that, and that the
ingredients were slightly changed. I called Stagg Chili at
1-800-611-9778 and spoke with Cheryl. She told me that they were in the
midst of producing new labels, and were using up older ones. She said
the chili was indeed gluten free, and that would be on the new labels.

Michelle