From:
Rebecca Richardson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 13:18:37 -0500

I recently contacted Boston Market restaurants to inquire which of their
menu items are GF.  This is the response I received.

Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 12:49:55 -0500
From:  <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Allergy list part Deux

Rebecca,

According to our sources, the items listed below should definitely be safe
for individuals with Celiac Disease.  There are a few footnotes included,
which caution about the carmel coloring that you mentioned, as well as mono
and diglicerides.  I am told that anything that is not listed below should
be avoided.

I sincerely hope the list below will help you decide which food items are
safe for your daughter to enjoy.  Please don't hesitate to post this
information with your listserve to share with others with the disease.  If
you have any other questions, please feel free to call us at the Support
Center!  If the below list does not format properly, or if you cannot read
it for any reason, just let me know.

Thanks Rebecca!

Sincerely Yours,

Russ

Menu Items Free of Gluten:
 |--------------------------------|
 |                                |
 | Baked Beans1                   |
 |                                |
 |--------------------------------|
 |                                |
 | Butternut Squash               |
 |                                |
 |--------------------------------|
 |                                |
 | Chicken, Rotisserie            |
 |                                |
 |--------------------------------|
 |                                |
 | Corn, Whole Kernel2            |
 |                                |
 |--------------------------------|
 |                                |
 | Cranberry Relish               |
 |                                |
 |--------------------------------|
 |                                |
 | Creamed Spinach                |
 |                                |
 |--------------------------------|
 |                                |
 | Fruit Salad                    |
 |                                |
 |--------------------------------|
 |                                |
 | Hot Cinnamon Apples2           |
 |                                |
 |--------------------------------|
 |                                |
 | Jumpin Juice Squares           |
 |                                |
 |--------------------------------|
 |                                |
 | Mashed Potatoes                |
 |                                |
 |--------------------------------|
 |                                |
 | New Potatoes2                  |
 |                                |
 |--------------------------------|
 |                                |
 | Turkey Breast, Rotisserie2     |
 |                                |
 |--------------------------------|
 |                                |
 | Vegetables, Steamed            |
 |                                |
 |--------------------------------|
 |                                |
 | Zucchini Marinara              |
 |                                |
 |--------------------------------|

1.  Contains caramel color of unknown source.  If this is a concern, this
item should be avoided.

2.  Contains mono & diglicerides of unknown source.  If this is a concern,
this item should be avoided.

Thank you for inquiring.
The Information provided herein is based on standard product formulations
and recipes.  Variations can be expected due to slight differences in
produce assembly on a restaurant- by- restaurant basis and other factors.
In order to ensure freshness of our products, Boston Market purchases many
products and ingredients locally from numerous vendors, thereby introducing
factors of variability.  Some of the listed products may not be available
in all markets, and items which are in test markets or regional in nature
have not been listed.  Data is current as of the time of publication of
this guide and new product introductions or product changes may cause
deviations from the information listed.  BOSTON MARKET, ITS FRANCHISEES,
AND ITS AND THERE EMPLOYEES DO NOT ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR A PARTICULAR
SENSITIVITY OR ALLERGY TO ANY FOOD PROVIDED IN OUR RESTAURANTS.

If we can be of further assistance to you, we would welcome your call to
our Customer Service Team @ (800) 365-7000.