From:
Kim Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kim Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2012 04:28:46 -0700

Spring is finally here and we will be running specials on our website throughout the month...   www.123glutenfree.com  has all the information you need on our award-winning gluten-free/allergen-free baking mixes.  All of our mixes are made in a dedicated GF/allergen-free facility in the USA and are certified GF by the GFCO.

If you are looking to make Easter cookies, check out Lindsay's Lipsmackin' Sugar Cookie Mix -- the dough is easy to work with and you can cut out all the bunny shapes you want -- and, they taste great.

Easy to Make, Can't Beat the Taste!

Sign up on our website to receive our email updates of new products and promotions and like us on Facebook so you'll be the first to get the news!

Have a wonderful Spring everyone!

www.123glutenfree.com

*******
*******