From:
Bev Lieven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 07:30:06 EST

Area celiacs are invited to meet tonight, Wednesday, December 5th at 7:00
p.m.in the Community Room of the Northside Library, 1500 27th Avenue,
Kenosha.  We will be holding a cookie exchange for those who would like to
participate. (See the directions for the Milwaukee cookie exchange.)
Directions: Exit I-94 at County Road E (12th Street) exit and travel east
into Kenosha to 22nd Avenue, about 6 miles. Take 22nd Avenue south until you
reach 15th Street (Casa Capri restaurant is on the SE corner.), turn west on
15th street.  (Or, you can take 30th Avenue to 15th Street & turn east now
that construction is done.) The library is on the south side of the street.
Park & enter in the rear.

The rules for the cookie exchange are simple. Bring as many cookies, along
with the recipe(s), as you would like to exchange. Listing the brand names of
the ingredients used would help those with other sensitivities.