From:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 2010 17:20:21 -0800

Dear List Mates,

One of our local grocery stores hosts a regular gluten free event to
showcase products and sponsors. Although the commercial gluten free ravioli
available for sampling was very good, it isn't inexpensive and it doesn't
quite have the same flavor sensation of raviolis I've eaten in the past when
I didn't have to dine gluten free. It is probably more a matter of seasoning
than anything else. So the question is: can gluten free raviolis be made at
home? And by the way I didn't want to invest in a pasta machine to find out
the answer. A recent discovery at a cookery shop looked like an inexpensive
alternative to a pasta machine.

I'll spare you the details here, but if you want to read the saga of home
made ravioli (successful) click through to our website:
http://tinyurl.com/2vdggw ( http://home.comcast.net/~vhdolcourt/gfbaking/ ).
Look for <NEW> it red. It is pretty far down the page.

If you have ravioli or pasta stories, please share them with the group at
large. Making ravioli isn't all that difficult.

Happy dining,

Vic-Sunnyvale, cA

*******
*******