From:
Yvonne Gifford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yvonne Gifford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 21:01:21 -0500

It's the season we anxiously await each year, the beginnings of spring.  Our March
Springtime Issue celebrates St. Patrick's day with wholesome gluten-free comfort
food recipes from Ireland.  And, spring is the perfect time to satisfy your sweet tooth
with 'Extraordinary Brownie' recipes, from 'Chocolate Chip Brownies' (close your
eyes, take a bite, and you'll think you're eating real chocolate chip cookies!) to Pecan
Caramel topped brownies, mmmmgood!  Don't miss our article on 'Great Cookies
Anytime', two great cookie recipes that you can make, freeze and then bake anytime.
These perfect cookies are great for quick after school snacks!  This issue, our on-line
cooking class brings you, 'Terrific Teppanyaki at Home'.  Learn how to co
ok on a hot
grill, just like in a Japanese teppanyaki restaurant!  For no-fuss meals try the recipes
in 'Quick and Easy Pasta Dishes', these are easy, satisfying and cooked in a snap.
Read about 'Short Cuts in the Kitchen', kitchen tips that will help you cook like a
gluten-free gourmet chef.  Great Toppings for Fish and delicious rice recipes round
out our features in March.  This month our Product Test features Tinkyada's Lasagne
pasta noodles, read all about it.  Enjoy Glutenfreeda.com the on-line gluten-free
cooking magazine with the largest collection of gluten-free recipes in the world!
Now over 2300 photographed spectacular recipes!