Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 16:05:26 -0600

Dear Listmates -
A new Aldi's opened near us.
I usually don't shop at Aldi's - very little produce, some frozen
goods - but most either have gluten, too much salt, or too much fat
for me. Carries cheap off-brands.

When I checked what was in the freezer case, I found two varieties of
Grandessa frozen potato wedges, and both say "Gluten Free" just
below the ingredients statement, on the back.

One variety is Russet potatoes, Olive Oil, Rosemary and Garlic variety;
the other is Red potatoes, Olive Oil, Parmesan, and Roasted garlic variety.
No MSG. Were $1.69 a bag (Chicago suburbs).
-Vicki