From:
Kim Snowden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 15:07:13 -0700

Hi

Maybe this is common knowledge but if not I want to let you know that
Brown Cow Farm says all their yogurt is gluten free. I called them
because it is my favorite yogurt especially the chocolate.

Also 31 flavors ice cream told me most of their ice cream is gluten
free, except for the ones with cookies and cakes in them.

Kim